Top 5 Digital magazine publishing trends
Since computer born, it changed the whole world, including digital magazine publishing industry. Digital content have so many advantages while comparing to traditional magazine. It takes a big step forward in the past decade, so how is its future? Here we will talk about trends of digital magazine publishing.
- EMagazine is a worldwide business. Readers all around the world can easily access to e periodical or book on internet. Many sells are contributed by people of other countries. So keep your digital publication international. How to do it? Here are some litter tips: make easy-to-access online magazine by uploading to website, use multi displaying Language, different edition with local content for global defined audience, etc.
- Publishing software will be technology-oriented. Editors must realize that content composition is not the only thing important. They need to working out how to make good-looking presentation for their emagazines. Innovated emagazine software is required. Technology-oriented program helps making e-mag more fashionable and outstanding, giving a very good first eye impression to readers. If the publication does not look attractive, how can readers flip pages to read content? For example, recently, there is new digital magazine software that can output a new kind of flip-book style magazine with page flip animation which makes like reading a real book. It is so popular now owning to its technology providing people real like reading experience. Some compiler drop down old, plain and boring PDF magazine, and turn to that new kind of flip magazine.
- Deliver content on mobile. Owning to development of technology, portable device user s increased rapidly. People spend reading time mostly on iPhone, iPad, smart phone, android tablet, Windows pad, etc. Therefore, publishers should not ignore this and expand market share by delivering eMag on mobile devices, especially on tablet. Click here for tutorial how to create e magazine for mobile devices.
- Readable on various platforms. iPad has gained so many fans. It is one of the hottest devices recently. However, industry analysts expect it to lose considerable market share from 2015 onwards. Some of market share will be took over by other emerging platforms. Therefore, e-Magazine publishers should not only focus developing content experiences for iOS anymore, but also for Android, Windows, and other operating systems.
- Audience analytics helps to improve emagazine publishing. After e magazines are created, we launched it to market. But how to evaluate them for improving it further? We require the digital magazine creator integrate the audience analytic features. Many emagazine is hosting online web. So some e-magazine maker support Google Analytics which allows publisher to get audience analytics date and use it to make their publications better.